BJI is currently seeking a Structural Revit/CAD Drafter
(Salary dependent on relevant experience and skill level)
Duties and Requirements:
- Must have 2+ years of structural Revit and structural CAD experience.
- Technical training and/or Certifications a plus
- Experience with all construction types (steel, concrete, wood, masonry) preferred
- Proficient with 3D modelling of structures
- Prepare detailed drawings according to standards
- Maintain knowledge of industry and developing technology
- Knowledge of structural drawings, construction standards, and terminology
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility to meet tight deadlines and possess strong time management skills
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) plan, year-end holiday shutdown, and 40 hours based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.