BJI is currently seeking a Senior Structural Revit/CAD Manager
Duties and Requirements:
- Must have 8 – 10 years of structural Revit and structural CAD experience.
- Technical training and/or Certifications a plus
- Experience with all construction types (steel, concrete, wood, masonry) required
- Highly proficient with complex 3D modelling of structures
- Ability to successfully generate and organize detailed structural drawings, i.e., floor plans, building sections and elevations and coordinate with architectural drawings
- Manage the structural Revit/CAD workflow
- Ability to mentor and supervise other drafters
- Team building skills to maintain a cohesive drafting group
- Effectively communicate with engineers, architects and other consultants
- Ensure the quality control of the structural drawings including adherence to standards by other drafters
- Maintain Revit standard template, families and typical details
- Maintain thorough knowledge of industry and developing technology
- Knowledge of drawings, construction standards, and terminology
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and possess strong time management skills
We offer a work environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes company paid group medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) plan, year-end holiday shutdown, and 40 hours based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please email your résumé, subject heading Senior Revit/CAD Manager, to firstname.lastname@example.org.